I know a lot of my friends have done it for years - balancing family and work life. Now it is my turn. I had 5 fantastic years as a housewife and I enjoyed every second of it. When you suddenly get an opportunity to do something important for you and it feels right you have to do it. I sent out an application, actually my first real application, and went for the interview - and got the job! I didn't expect to be that lucky but this job was just perfect for me. This will make me happy and I am sure my family will benefit from this happiness.
Just being a mum sometimes makes you forget who you are. You are being taken for granted, the family schedule is your life, no one ever appreciate or know how much work you put into the job as a housewife.....I had enough.
It is a puzzle at the moment to get everything organized but I realized we have so many lovely people around us who are willing to help. I start my new job on Wednesday but luckily Frederik will be here a lot to take care of school runs and Ida in June. I am looking forward to my new title as working mum even though it means shorter holiday. Very exciting.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete