30 May 2011

Countdown

Only 1 more day before I start my new job. 1 day left being a housewife. 1 day left to do coffee, massage and manicure in the mornings.... Today I went to a new spa just opened here in Silicon Oasis, 180 degrees. I had a massage, foot scrub and pedicure. I could have stayed all day. It was lovely. Well I can still do that, just weekends or evenings. Tomorrow Ida's playgroup are coming for the last morning play. Tomorrow I will go for lunch with my hubby....after that I will be earning money instead of spending!

We are going to have a maid and we have asked our old maid Marietta from Brunei to come. We rather want someone we can trust and is good with the children. It is a jungle to find a good one here so hopefully it will work out this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment