06 March 2011

Camera disaster

I love my camera, I love to take pictures and my camera is one of the most important parts of my everyday bag and probably on my top 10 of most important material things in my life. A few weeks ago my normal lense suddenly didn't work, then I have used my portrait lense and a few times a wide angle lense I borrowed from Frederik's dad (I promise I wont destroy this one). My portrait lense fell apart ???? when I was shooting at the bird show the other day, the inside of the lense fell out, very mysterious. The camera should be fine and I have now sent the lense for service. In the meantime, my bag will feel very empty and I will not be able to take photos. Just considering bying a Canon Ixus....we actually need a compact camera so the rest of the family can take part in the photo shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment