Malthe had fun taking picures one day we were driving to school. Sometimes we get to see the sunrise over the desert. We take another way to school now through the desert. People are actually camping a long the road?? Different I must say. I enjoy driving this way because it is 2 lanes only, less stressful and I can actually talk to the kids and sing as I don't need to concentrate that much.
10 February 2011
Out in the suburb
Even though we live in the suburb of Dubai we can still see the skyscrabers from where we are. Every time we drive out of the residential area, we see them in all kind of weather and lights. Skylines are amazing especially the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa.
Malthe had fun taking picures one day we were driving to school. Sometimes we get to see the sunrise over the desert. We take another way to school now through the desert. People are actually camping a long the road?? Different I must say. I enjoy driving this way because it is 2 lanes only, less stressful and I can actually talk to the kids and sing as I don't need to concentrate that much.



Malthe had fun taking picures one day we were driving to school. Sometimes we get to see the sunrise over the desert. We take another way to school now through the desert. People are actually camping a long the road?? Different I must say. I enjoy driving this way because it is 2 lanes only, less stressful and I can actually talk to the kids and sing as I don't need to concentrate that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment