19 June 2013

Sport activities are coming to an end

We had lots of different activities this year. The kids have been busy with rugby, tennis, swimming, ballet, guitar and football. It has been hard work especially for me driving them here, there and everywhere but I enjoy taking them to activities especially when they enjoy doing them. Ida loves her ballet, the boys their football and I am so pleased to see how much they have improved and achieved. 

Malthe became player of the year in rugby and got an award in school for the rugby squad. Daniel has done so well in his swimming lessons and moved up a level. Daniel has so much talent because he is hardworking, got teamspirit and is very competitive. Malthe is opposite but I still hope the acknowledgement means something to him. 

Ida loves her dancing and is such a pleasure to take to ballet every Monday. 










No comments:

Post a Comment