It is great to be back in the routines. I would never have thought that I would ever say I love everyday life. But I do. I do like routines, I do like challenged children, I do like children going early to bed....
The boys started to come home by school bus. It does help a lot of the weekly planning and I avoid to stress and being late for pick-ups. We still take them in the morning and share with our neighbour Joline.
Tuesday evening the boys will do swimming in a swimming club in the school in our compound, 5 minutes away. Friday they have already started on rugby and Saturday Ida will be going to ballet.
This Friday the rugby was in the afternoon due to a special event in the rugby club. Memorial day to remember two players who died a few years back. It is such a nice atmosphere going to the 7s stadium. Today I found out there is a big club house upstairs with a prober bar....the draught beers were quite tempting in the heat.
The boys had a training session and then the men's team was playing a game. Malthe volunteered to be a mascot for the team and got a special sponsor t-shirt. They also had their team photos taken in front of one of their new sponsors - Atlantis the Palm. We stayed for a little while. Kids had a hotdog and we watched the men playing (my first rugby game ever, found out that they are 15 on each team, gosh they were falling on top of each other, it looked a bit rough, not sure my boys will be allowed to do that)
No comments:
Post a Comment