20 June 2012

Summer is here! School is nearly over!

Yesterday I felt THE heat and it is the first day I have noticed temperature over 40 degrees in the late afternoon. But luckily we are leaving soon, going to Denmark for the holiday. Sale is on as well so lots to do indoors before we go.

I can't wait for the holiday to start - no more driving around, dropping off, rushing to pick up, different kids activities etc. It is exhausting constantly being on the move and especially in the heat.

All 3 have one week left of school and nursery. Ida will be staying one more year in nursery and the boys continue in Royal Dubai School. They are both having great teachers next year and they will be staying with their friends. First time they don't split the classes. Daniel is even having Miss Santos again next year. Everything Miss Santos says is THE law, he loves her and she is such an amazing teacher. He has done so well this year. Also Malthe had a great year and a fabulous teacher, Mrs. Bradley.

Only one weekto go!

No comments:

Post a Comment