23 November 2011

About time for an update

Denmark

The last weeks have been hectic. A few days after returning from South Africa I went to Denmark to do a course in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 2 weeks. First week the boys were there and Ida stayed for 2 weeks. Grandad flew back with the boys and Ida went with me. I enjoyed being in Copenhagen and the course was interesting too. It was brilliant to catch up with some of my lovely girl friends I haven't seen for so long. Unfortunately there was no time to stay in the summer house but I went up there to get some important papers one afternoon. Denmark was beautiful as the trees were still in autumn colors - my favorite season. It was getting cold though and I must admit - I don't like the cold weather. So I am happy to be back in Dubai.


No comments:

Post a Comment