24 September 2011

I looove my weekends

After I started to work I am exhausted in the weekends and appreciate every minute of it. There are still so much to do and see around us and especially now when it cools down and become more pleasant outside. But it is also nice just to be at home and do nothing.

Thursday afternoon we went to The Polo Club. There were so many activities - football, swimming and horseriding. We went to the poolside and enjoyed a swim and some food with our Danish friends: Carsten and Carina and kids and also some new Danish people Tina and Nikolai who have 3 boys, same age as our boys.
Every Thursday and Friday they are showing a movie in the pool. It was awesome.


Kids enjoying pizza at the poolside and watching a movie: Yogi Bear this week.

The weekend is already over. Friday we had 2 birthday parties and today Sunday the boys did their homework, played playstation and also got to play with their friends all afternoon. Busy week ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment