05 June 2011

First day as working mum

Thanks to helpsome and good friends I made it on my own today. Getting ready for school and work, will just have to get into a routine (and get a maid!). Boys went to school with Joline across the street and Ida was dropped off on the next street at our Danish friends Carina and Carsten's house where she spent the whole day. Joline picked the boys up again and dropped them off at their house where they played with Silje and Anders, had lasagne and all had a bath so when I finished work I could pick up 3 clean and happy children. And have a bit of lasagne myself. That is good service! Thanks a lot.
Frederik went to Houston last night, 15 hours flight and is not back until Wednesday afternoon. Today I had a first aid course in the afternoon with the Danish Falck company. Really useful.
Tomorrow I will do my first driving to the big city on my own.....wish me luck! Today I went with a colleague but we finish at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment